Help people who need services and providers find each other.Request a demo
- Support administrators create referrals and securely publish them (without PII or HIPPA data) to a provider portal for providers to respond to.
- Providers can search for referrals by service, funding source and any other criteria you determine.
- Providers can only see and respond to referrals for services that they are certified to provide
- Referrals automatically expire after a user determined number of days. Support administrators or a free choice of provider coordinator can decide to repost.
- Support administrators or a free choice of provider coordinator can download responses and manage provider interviews.
- Automated workflows manage the provider selection process and ensure that rule-based deadlines are met.
- Integration with the Plan Manager means that there is a single provider portal with one login that provider access both to view plans for individuals served and to find additional people to serve.
- Integration with Plan Manager also means that selected non-PII and non-HIPPA data can be pulled directly into the referral from the individual’s ISP or assessment.
- Integration with external systems such as Gatekeeper eliminates re-keying by allowing demographic and relationship date to be pulled into the referral when an SSA creates it.
- Templates mean that referrals can be laid out exactly as you decide.
- A referral dashboard shows all open referrals by funding source and service. Referral reports show who responded to referrals and which provider was selected.
Click here to keep exploring plan manager or scroll down to request a demo.